The words that appear in quotations, such as "you" in this agreement have specific meanings. Their meanings are described right after their usage or are defined here below:
You retain all ownership, rights and "Intellectual Property" on the resources you upload on this site. Anyway once published and "approved" on the site "Material Jam" preserves the right to disable the uploaded resource deletion as well as to refuse to delete the uploaded resource even if the owner of this resource affirms or asks for deleting the resource.
3. License grants.
License Grant to "Material Jam"
By uploading resources on this site you authorize "Material Jam" in all media now in existance or that may in future be introduced, to do the following:
You covenant, represent, and warrant that:
- your uploaded resources do not and will not infringe on any third party’s copyright, trademark, patent, right of publicity, right of privacy, moral right, or any other proprietary right, and that you will not remove any notice of any such right.
- you have authority to enter into and perform this agreement, to distribute your uploaded resource under this agreement. You also warrant that all resources uploaded by you are your original work and contain no intellectual property or other rights of any kind that you are not the exclusive owner of. You agree that you are liable for all resources you upload on this site.
- your uploaded resources do not and will not violate any statute, law or regulation.
- your uploaded resources are free of defamatory, pornographic, obscene and racial hatred content.
- your uploaded resources do not contain any computer viruses or malicious software.
- you will provide accurate and complete member information, including your personal contact information.
- you will execute and provide written or electronic documents to Material Jam, upon our reasonable request.
5. Limitation of Liability.
"Material Jam" shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages (including loss of business, revenue, profits, interruption, use, data, electronically transmitted orders, or other economic advantage) arising out of or in connection with your uploaded resources, even if "Material Jam" have previously been advised of or reasonably could have foreseen, the possibility of such damages however they arise, whether in breach of contract or in tort.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND DEFEND MATERIAL JAM AND ITS LICENSORS FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY YOU.
6. Last modified.
This Publishing Agreement is in effect as of September 25, 2019.